WOOF THOSE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS




WOOF! Ehehe I'm back here in my lonely blog.. Couldn't believe that i actually post something new in only 2 weeks time. Writing this post in between my sleepless nights doing my final homework *3 weeks to go hu! ha!*. My outfit taken freshly today by Anastasia Siantar *standingovation* and I furnished it right away. I Finally stocked so many beautifool pictures of my faces in Paris since I don't really take pictures of my face with my own camera *exept phone hoho 

When i took this photo above, there was a beggar who keep staring and smirking or idk maybe just smiling towards me then suddenly he gave me some kind of sign to borrow his dog so click click click this dog keep turning around jumping here and there looking up for his owner and in the end he run  towards his owner haha.. But he's a good actor anyway! 



Hat - H&M
Sunnies - Linda Farrow
Trench coat - KENZO
Top - I.T
Pants - Zara
Shoes - Dr. Marten


seeeee you in a wink!

9 comments:

  1. Hei anak keceeee!!! Ingin coatmuuuu T-T

    www.brownplatform.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love your coat ce :3
    as always cool outfit!!

    http://christianbelvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cuteeeee la!!! woof

    http://ladyspikes.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love ur checkered pants <33

    oasap giveaway on my blog 4 days left!
    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty colorful outfit.
    Come visit my blog, if you follow I follow right back (:

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look. adorable from head to toe <3

    already followed your blog.. mind to folback?


    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg. I love your style. Will definitely follow <3 :)
    Let's be friends! :)

    http://forest-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your dog is so adorable!
    great post btw
    Bisous :*

    Sequin Queen

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love your outfit!
    as stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete