BASEBALL SPARKER


Yoohoo~ I've been really into baseball themed outfit since ever, from numbers blocked t-shirt, colors, varsity jacket, sweaters, or any else. I'm updating my 'lonely no more' blog in between my tons of works that will due in few days. Trying some new tone color too..


I got this top in purpose before going to 2NE1 concert last year. They said we supposed to dress up as 2NE1 as possible and i took my time to find the right outfit but then everyone just wore normal t-shirt with shorts. But anyway, i'm still going to be in love with this piece.


cap - Kenzo
glasses - Linda Farrow x The ROW
varsity jacket - Topshop
baseball tee - Jeremy Scott x Adidas
skirt -  River Island
bracelet - Balenciaga Bottega Valentino
shoes - Christian Louboutin



Babai! xx

12 comments:

  1. you look like Dara in style <3
    love it :D
    following you now, hope you do the same

    xo,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style so much ce!! I'm adore to baseball themed too hohahahah
    I'm such a fan of j.scott hihihi!!

    abrahamhalim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look, as always :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wantt your cap !!
    sold out in here n sg :(
    as always nice style ce!!

    http://christianbelvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovelovelove the baseball statement here<3333

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your shoes and your glasses! cool!

    please visit my blog;
    http://nataliegasm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THIS POST
    I want your shoe >.<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there!
    So glad I found this blog of yours.
    This is blog is awesome!
    Wanna follow each other on Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin' and Facebook? Let me know okay!

    www.glamrocklady.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow i loove the total look <3 so cool and swag :D

    chrisnawatinovia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit. Stripe is huge trend this season.

    ReplyDelete
  11. keren banget sih cc satu ini! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is weblog is awesome!
    Wanna adhere to each other on Search engines Buddy Link, Bloglovin' and Facebook? Let me know okay!

    Gold On Runescape
    World of Warcraft Gold Kaufen

    ReplyDelete