WHEN IN ROME




















I spend my last week of 2012 with a trip to 3 cities in Italy. I wish i could added Traveling as one of my hobbies but this time i do feel like I'm in a Camping Trip. A tight schedule that myself made, overwhelmed me. And since i'm lack of exercises and healthy food, my stamina is as weak as tofu.
I hunt down to the famous Colloseum - it was over the wow at first sight, Vatican city, and Throw for a luck at Trevi fountain. Get my self sick of pasta and pizza. Also learn their few simple language as well. Anyway how was Rome through my eyes? At least, I enjoyed my whole trip since i took thousand of pictures. And how was your holiday if you had one?

 Wish you guys a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Good Fortune in 2013! New year, new beginning, new spirit, new you! :)



12 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos xx

    http://deliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww love your pictures! the ice cream look yummy but somehow i still can't comprehend eating ice cream in winter. kinda absurd hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get bored with scrolling down every page of your blog! all the photos are soooo amazing and perfectly captured :) Love it! keep going ><

    www.shoesorjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ihhh serunyaaaa aku pgn gelatonyaaaaaaaaaaaaa T-T

    www.brownplatform.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh i love Rome.
    great photos




    /


    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are just beautiful, and damn it the ice cream ;p.
    I follow your blog then, oh and happy new year


    Herdiana Surachman
    DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | D'HOMME | D'FEMME

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaa i like your photo so much. Can you visit my blog too? Hope you can hehe. Thankyou :)
    http://xxxyellowcrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so nice picc <33
    post your outfit picc pleasee ce :)

    http://christianbelvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks so amazing, I'm so jealous!
    Yeah it's not enjoyable when you go abroad and you're packed with so many tours and what not.
    I'm sure it was a wonderful trip, despite all the tiring activities! :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. GOOD PHOTOS ! *envy

    follow back, gaBy.. :) http://michelleyeremi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these photos LA! Have a good time there!

    http://dearadeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'll say this the last time because i know i have to search other comment phrases for next upcoming posts since your posts always, always include pretty shots; amazing pictures as always! and i'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete